Organic Spray Tan
A lavish tan is a healthy tan. We searched and searched for a non-toxic spray tan that wouldn’t leave you smelly and looking orange. Our lavish tan can last up to 5-8 days with proper care and preparation. Our spray tan has a brown sugar base derived from apples to ensure a golden brown color, adjustable darkness based on your skin type. As for the scent, this spray tan will have you feeling as if you just left the beach!
Watch to see how it is applied by clicking the above link
How Do I Prepare For My Lavish Tan?
1. Thoroughly exfoliate and shave prior to your treatment.
2. Avoid wearing make up, moisturizers, and deodorant to your appointment, as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the color from developing properly.
3. Wear dark colored, loose fitting clothing and sandals following your treatment.
4. Wax and have a manicure and pedicure done BEFORE your treatment.
How Do I Maintain My Lavish Tan?
1. Do not shower or sweat for 5-7 hours following your appointment. For Express Tan by Lavish Tan allow 2-4 hours before showering.
2. Moisturize using a paraben-free lotion at least twice daily for a minimum of one week. Keeping moisturized will ensure an even, flawless fade. Lavish Tan After-Care Moisturizer is recommend for best results.
3. Avoid chlorinated jacuzzis, saunas, and steam rooms.
How Many Days Should I Tan Before My Wedding?
For all the brides to be, we suggest scheduling your appointment 2-3 days before the big day. You'll want to be sure to shower at least 3 times before the wedding date. This will ensure all the bronzer is completely rinsed out of your pores to avoid any color rubbing onto your dress. We recommend a light, natural color for brides.
Can I Tan During Pregnancy?
Lavish Tan's signature brown sugar solution is 99% organic. We have been safely tanning women during pregnancy for over 10 years. However, we still suggest consulting with your doctor beforehand.