B12 Vitamin Injections
Save $25 by clicking on the link above
This metabolic-hormonal vitamin is found to be extremely deficient in the body throughout humans across the globe. High levels of B12 are in grass-fed beef, dairy products and most fish.
Methylcobalamin B12 Injections may help you if you suffer from:
- Physical weakness
- Poor concentration
- Weight gain
- Pernicious Anemia
- Cognitive decline
Poor dietary habits and lifestyle can lead to many deficiencies, especially B12. This can put you at a higher risk during pregnancy as well as impact neurological and cardiovascular health. B12 injections may quickly elevate the level of B12 in someone who is deficient.
Why Methylcobalamin vs Cyanocobalamin? Truth is your body has no use for the cyano compound. This form needs to be converted from the cyano- compound to the methyl-compound that the human body needs to function properly.
One of the biggest reasons to avoid the cyanocobalamin form (Cyanide) is that you face the problem of the cyanide group that is liberated during the actual conversion into the “active” (useful) form of (methyl) B12. If you recall that Cyanide is famous for being a “poison”, so your body has to try and remove this toxic unwanted substance first before allowing it into the cell.
If you are taking B12 through injections, capsules, liquid, spray or chewable tablets, many manufactures and company’s use the cheaper form of B12 (cyano). Obviously, cyanide isn’t something you desire to find lurking in your vitamins but unfortunately it creates huge profits when they choose to use this toxic form. Cyanocobalamin does not exist naturally in nature or in any living organism and that is why at Ideal Self Today Madison we choose to only use the methylcobalamin form in any of our B12 products!
MIC INJECTIONS (Lipotropic Shot / Lipo Shot / Fat Burner Shot)
Stands for Methionine, Inositol & Choline
Benefits of a MIC Injection
Methione: An essential amino acid, meaning that it can’t be synthesized in the body. Methionine helps form SAM (S-adenosyl methionine), which is the “activated” for of Methionine.
- Breaks down the fat carrier molecule of the body (the estrogens Carnitine synthesis)
- Choline synthesis is an essential nutrient that is necessary for brain health, intelligence, and synaptic plasticity.
- Creatine synthesis (muscle growth and integrity)
- Epinephrine synthesis
- Melatonin synthesis (aids in sleep and anti-oxidant)
- Nucleic acid synthesis (compound of DNA, breakdown of histamine)
- Glutathione synthesis (major detox antioxidant of the body)
- Maintains cartilage health
Inositol: A B vitamin and a primary component of cell membranes.
- Transports fats through the body
- Helps convert food into energy
- Helps neurons communicate better with the body’s nervous system
- Vital for hair growth
- Combined with choline produces lecithin, adding in the breakdown of fats such as cholesterol
Choline: Similar to the B vitamins but not “officially” a B vitamin, yet often placed in the B vitamin category. It is an essential nutrient which is water soluble.
Functions in the body:
- Normal functioning of all the body’s cells
- Brain and nerve function
- Liver metabolism
- Transportation of nutrients throughout the body
- Has been linked to a decrease risk for Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia
- Decreases the risk for heart disease, helps break down fats like cholesterol
- Supports the liver detox pathway